Meet the Photographer

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Mylie

Last night I took dinner to my friend Beth, who just had her baby. After dinner, I decided I needed some new pics of the gorgeous girl, so I brought in my camera and we had an impromptu photography session in Mylie's nursery. I am thrilled with the results! You should check out my facebook page if you want to see a slideshow of the images.


Big brother Elijah got in on the action. I am always kissing on his feet because they are so darn cute, so this is one of my favorites of the night.








If you want to see pics of her when she was just an hour or two old, you can head over to my personal blog. :) Welcome to the world, Mylie Elizabeth!
-Jenny

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are the most awesome friend and you take pretty good pictures too!! ;)