Meet the Photographer

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dena and David E-session.













Dena, David and I went on a photography adventure yesterday. I took them to my favorite shooting location, and they voluntarily waded through frigid water, slipped around in thick mud, and climbed over all sorts of rocks. (I promise I won't make you two do these things on your wedding day!) My flip flops took a beating, but it was well worth it for these spectacular images. I posted just a couple of my favorite images, but you should watch the video slide show to see all the photos from the shoot.






It was definitely a memorable session. I loved editing these photos because you can really see the connection between the two of them. David is crazy about her and she is equally in love with him. I am so excited to shoot the wedding in August.
-Jenny

No comments: