Meet the Photographer

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jennifer and Shawn

I'm pretty sure God made these two for each other. We waded through water, slid over mud, and subjected bare feet to sharp rocks and they just continued smiling and holding hands. We thought the weather might put a rain delay on the shoot, but in the end we ended up with some cool lighting and lots of water to play in. Here is just a glimpse at the images:






This is my favorite shot of the day.






I am excited to shoot the wedding this September!  Also, I updated my "about me" section a bit, check it out-oh, and I like comments ;)
~Jenny

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are awesome! Great job birdie!

Anonymous said...

OMG!?!?! Now i'm gonna be diein to get the rest of our pictures!!!! Ughhh the agony of waitin! lol. No rush or anything. . .lol. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY!!! Thank you God for Blessin us with such an phenominal photographer!!!! Thanks Jenny!?!?!?!


Jen Samer

Beth said...

These are soooo good! I really like the one that is your favorite too and the first one with the clouds in the background. Very well done, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are amazing shots! Keep it up, jenny.

AliGirl said...

I'm a fan of whole wheat as well... you want to give our engagement a reshoot??? Who cares if we've been hitched for a year and a half!