Meet the Photographer

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shayle & Tommy

Shayle was a gorgeous bride! I had so much fun shooting this wedding. Everything was relaxed and well planned and went off without a hitch!


I was lucky to get to work with
Cherish as my second shooter. God has blessed her with a very artistic eye - she got some really cool photojournalistic images. And apparently we both
like to work barefoot :)











I love this image-I have a thing for pianos :)







I was obsessed with her bouquet and dress! So pretty!






The bridesmaids and groomsmen were wonderful to work with. They didn't look at me like I was crazy when I asked them to try different poses :)





Thanks for letting us photograph your wedding! I pray God blesses your marriage :)

~Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics :) Can't wait to see more.

Beth said...

These are awesome for your first wedding, way to go, Jen!

AliGirl said...

dito. These are great! Love the creative move with the piano! And the gazebo - that one turned out awesome!