Meet the Photographer

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Your Average Maternity Shoot

My first year at Missouri State University I met 3 girls who became some of my closest college friends. Lindsey, Leah, Jayne and I would get together for breakfast to talk, pray, laugh and encourage each other. People began calling us the B4 girls since there were 4 of us and we always met before the day started....and usually after the day ended, too. :) I can’t express how thankful I am that God brought the 4 of us together. It’s a friendship that I will forever cherish.


As we’ve grown up, we’ve all ended up in different cities with different lives. Lindsey has gotten married and is now getting ready to have her first baby! It wasn’t that long ago that we were prank calling people or sitting together at Potter’s House chatting about what God was doing in our lives. What I love about Lindsey is how she can turn anything into an adventure, including a maternity photo shoot. We had so much fun dancing and trying out the different studio props - sorry, Thomas, I forgot to get a sword pic!







I had to get a pic of our ingenious engineering. :)






Lindsey, I can’t wait to meet Baby Girl Batson. I know you’ll have her dressed in glittery sparkles, and she’ll smell divine. :) You’ll make a great mom!

-Jenny

3 comments:

Kathleen :) said...

Lindsey, you look absolutely gorgeous! Great job, Jenny! :)

Beth said...

Those are great, Jen!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE these. I love your style. So fun : ). I also love your analagy about facebook and blogs for SAT's : ). Call the SAT people immediately!