Meet the Photographer

Monday, July 20, 2009

I Heart Faces: Feet Week





It's feet week at I Heart Faces ... kind of ironic. :) I wouldn't say that I love feet, but I do adore photographing them. It was hard for me to choose which foot image I wanted to use, but this is the first one that came to mind, and they say go with your first instinct. It's my friend, Beth's children's feet. They are so cute, I could just kiss all over them.....okay, maybe I do have a foot fetish, but only baby feet!


-Jenny

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sooo cute! Love this photo.

Christie Archer

Kate - k8tography said...

How cute this is!

Blessedw5mom said...

I love to see the different sizes together! Big sibling with little sibling! Great job!

Pam D said...

That one just makes me go "awwwww..."! What a precious big/little shot.. certainly a moment in time that you don't want to miss! Great pic...