Meet the Photographer

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kambra's Senior Shoot

One of the things I love about Kansas City is the changing weather. We go from below 0 to above 100 all in the course of the year. Sometimes it surprises us with beautiful warm days in the middle of January or cool breezy days in the middle of summer. Luckily, yesterday was a gorgeous summer day. With a high of 79 degrees, light wind and tons of pretty clouds, it was the ideal day to get out and shoot some photos.
I had a lot of fun scouting out locations for Kambra because she is a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll, so we had to do both! She has gorgeous eyes and was wonderful to work with. All I had to do was mention how cool a window was and she was already climbing up the building to get to it. I am beginning to think that my business tagline should be adventure photo shoots because we always end up doing whatever it takes to get to the better location. :)

P.S. Notice that my photos are bigger on the blog now....I'm finally getting the hang of this whole blogging thing!

IMG_5120

IMG_5391

IMG_5379

IMG_5307

IMG_5479

Thanks for letting me shoot your senior pics, I can't wait for you to see all of them!!
-Jenny

1 comment:

Beth said...

As usual these are great! I love the one in the fountain.